Thursday 6 September 2007

Magazine Digital Era

It has been a long time since I have started using Google Reader. It is really great and with Gears enabled, I am able to download all posts and read them off-line. Now when publishers open up, it allows not only to keep track on the news but also to gain access to my magazines...

Till now I have subscribed to hard copies of:
  1. MSDN Magazine
  2. Dr Dobbs
  3. Architecture Journal
  4. C++ Journal[only digital].

But since they all have gone digital, I have not renewed my subscription and started reading the articles over internet off my laptop's screen. I know, it is not the same as hard copy. It can be printed out, though ;) . Well, I am decided. Trying to do my bit to save the planet.

In case you find the RSS form a bit too rough - check this cool article by Digital Inspiration showing the way we are going.

I wonder if what are your favourite tech magazines, guys?

No comments: